I must admit that a month retreat with yoga on Bali was one the best experience I have had during the past year. Bali is a truly spiritual holistic place and also a place not only for yoga junkies but for everyone who would like to start or try their adventure with yoga in the real yogistic atmosphere and energy. I’ve choose to go to Yoga Barn as their classes, teachers and diversity as well as the place at the whole fulfilled everything I ever dreamed of when searching for the right place.
Yoga Barn, situated in the center of Ubud but still isolated huge space surrounded by nature with 3 yoga studios, organic cafe, guesthouses and a big patio where you can bound with other yogis makes this place remarkable. Plus Ubud for me, is one of the most stunning place on the island that can’t be missed! Which makes living there a really one and only experience.
- Vinyasa Flow with Bex Tyrer – for me classes no 1. Dynamic flow + Ashtanga asanas, really great, really worth trying.
- Meditation with Punnu – experience that’s hard to describe. If you tried meditation before go for it, if you didn’t definitely go for it! It’s not only nice, it’s hard to forget.
- Acro Yoga – great fun with your body and great way to meet new people
- Yoga Barn Guesthouse – quite expensive, but idyllic. Welcoming a new day with yoga, sounds of nature, smells of incenses and healthy breakie in Garden Kafe.
- Garden Kafe – I must admit that everything I had was absolutely amazing, starting with the coffee, following with breakfast, dinner, desserts and finishing with delicious smoothies that you can actually modify the way you wish (: + lots of propositions for the ones who follow the Ayuverdic diet!
- Monday Night Movie – open cinema that runs every Monday at 7:30. What’s even better you can send over your propositions for the movies and if lucky watch your fave movie on a big screen among tropics.
1 class – ca 9 USD
20 classes pass – ca 100 USD (valid 6 months)
30-days unlimited pass – ok 200 USD
1 night in private room – ca 80-100 USD
1 night (bed in dormitory) – ca 25 USD
coffee – 0,5-2 USD
smoothie – 1-3 USD
breakfast – 3-4 USD
dinner – 3-5 USD